Nico Paz says yes to Real Madrid transfer return See below as the Italian journalist lays out Real Madrid's plans to re-sign Paz ?? Real Madrid are planning to bring back Nico Paz as their first signing for 2026 as revealed months ago. Understand the buy back clause is NOT valid in January and Como want to keep him until summer. The plan is to make the deal happen in June 2026. Nico already said YES.
Tottenham Hotspur are looking to improve their defensive unit with the signing of Lautaro Rivero. The 22-year-old is highly rated in Argentina, and he could develop into a key player for the North London outfit. They want him to start alongside his compatriot Cristian Romero. The player has done quite well for River Plate, but he is valued at 100 million. It is unlikely that Tottenham will be able to afford him at that price. River Plate will have to be more reasonable
Thibaut Courtois and Dean Huijsen were both left out of Real Madrid's travelling party for their game at Olympiacos, with Huijsen's absence leaving Madrid with just one fit centre-back for the crunch Champions League game. Madrid and coach Xabi Alonso go into Wednesday's match under pressure after failing to secure a win in their last three games, with draws at Elche and Rayo Vallecano following a defeat to Liverpool earlier this month.
Modric's time at Real Madrid came to an end over the summer, with the midfielder having spent over a decade in the Spanish capital, winning 28 trophies with them which makes him the most decorated player in the club's history. The Croatian's major titles include six Champions Leagues, four La Ligas, five Club World Cups, five UEFA Super Cups, two Copa del Rey trophies and five Spanish Super Cups.
Vinicius Jr will enter 2026 with 18 months left on his Real Madrid contract and little appetite to renew due to the breakdown of his relationship with coach Xabi Alonso, according to a report in The Athletic. The Brazil winger has struggled to make an impact under the former Spain midfielder, playing the full 90 minutes just five times in 17 Madrid games this season. That has led to growing frustration for Vinicius Jr, and it spilled over during October's El Clasico when, having been substituted, he shouted "Always me, I'm leaving the team, it's better if I leave, I'm leaving."
Real Madrid faces off against Barcelona in a La Liga showdown on Sunday, Oct. 26 at 8:15 a.m. PDT at Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid. The first El Clasico this season finds Los Blancos and Barca at the top of La Liga the table, in first and second place. That's exactly how fans of both mega teams like it. Also, both teams have come from decisive wins in the Champions League. Barcelona thrashed lowly Olympiakos, while Real Madrid won a tight match against another superpower, Juventus.
Barcelona could not have asked for a better week. Everything that seemed to be going against the team for weeks has finally turned around, and the timing could not be more perfect. The return to the Spotify Camp Nou was always going to be emotional, but no one expected such a complete performance on the pitch. From the first minute to the last, Barcelona dominated Athletic Club and delivered a convincing 4-0 win that felt like a message to the rest of La Liga.
Real Madrid has apologized after showing a photo of the wrong player in a video tribute to Diogo Jota and his brother André Silva, who died in a car crash in Spain in July. Instead of a photo of Silva, Madrid used an image of Elche player André da Silva during Madrid's general assembly on Sunday. "There was an error in the institutional video," Madrid president Florentino Pérez said. "We apologize, it was a human error."
Garcia, young player, has found minutes hard to come by at Real Madrid this season. There's no surprise it's hard to break into Xabi Alonso's start-studded team with the likes of Mbappe ahead of you, it's tough to get minutes. He burst onto the scene over the summer, Garcia, and finished as the top scorer at the Club World Cup where he got four goals in that tournament.
"In this [international] break we've worked with Trent, collectively and individually, after the injuries he had," Alonso said in a news conference on Saturday, ahead of Madrid's game at Elche. "Trent being in better form gives us more options in that position, and we have other players too. Fede [Valverde] is still there. [Eder] Militao played right-back with Brazil the other day, and Raul [Asencio] can play there too."
Tottenham Hotspur are hoping to sign the Real Madrid attacker Rodrygo Goes. They have already initiated contact with Florentino Perez over a move for the 25-year-old Brazilian international. Rodyrgo Goes made available According to a report from Fichajes, Xabi Alonso has made it clear that the Brazilian is not integral to his plans, and the club is free to cash in on him.
Chelsea are interested in signing the Real Madrid prodigy Endrick. The 19-year-old has struggled for gametime at the Spanish club, and he needs a fresh start. Chelsea would be prepared to provide Endrick with an exit route, as per Fichajes. It will be interesting to see if they can get the deal done. They have added substantial depth to the attacking unit during the summer transfer window.